• Join our online shopping and get our 5% OFF on any product!
• Hairdresser and business distributor can get direct access to our Professional Sale Price and PLUS 5% OFF for online purchase.
• Send us your favorite hair style image after applying Maggie Lee hair Extension product. After evaluation, you will be rewarded with $5-$20 purchase coupon.
>> Share Your Beauty
• Our Quick Product Guide is available for view and download.
• Our Official Product Catalog will better assist you for your hair extension purchase.
• Finally, our Official Hair Extension Price List is released. ^_^
* Note that you need to log into Professional Account in order to view the professional(Hairdresser) price of our product.
• Check our new show: Before & After Hair Comparison with our Maggie Lee Product
>> Before & After 001
• We are on Facebook
• Featured Product
• Virgin® 100% Human Hair Extension - Not Chemically Processed Nor Colored; Fully Preserved Cuticles; It can be colored to any desired shades.
>> Click Here for More Information about Virgin® Hair Extension
• Val-Rose® Clip-In Hair Extension • 100% Human Hair • Premium Remy Tangle Free
>> Click Here for More Information about Val-Rose® Clip-In Hair Extension
Clip-In 100% Human Hair Extension
Pre-bonded Human Hair Extension
Fast & stable solution: Tape Hair Extension
Back to Top
Our Facebook page is set.
We would like to post our tips on using our Maggie Lee Hair Extension Product.
Some free hair extension classes information will also be provided and posted on our Facebook.
Join us, we would like to share the beauty secret with you every single day.
Click on the left image or Here to jump into our business page on Facebook.
Back to Top
Pre-bonded Fusion Hair Extension Work - "Before" and "After".
We used pre-bonded Fusion Hair Extension with Body Wave in #22, #24 and #613 in 18" and 22". It was quite a bit of work, and the final look was just gorgeous.
Back to Top
We also provide the quick product guide for our customers.
After reading this quick product guide, you can get to know our featured product in no time.
Click above image links to view and download the original image file; or click to download the PDF File 1 and File 2
Back to Top
1. Start at the back of your head by making a part from temple to temple.
2. Gather the remaining hair from crown and pin it up and out of the way.
3. Open the clips and place the extensions throughout your head as shown in the diagram.
4. The extensions should be placed in 3 levels at 1 inch intervals. The middle level should be about in line with the top of the ear.
5. Repeat the parting of the hair for each of the three levels.
1. Soak in full-basin of soft warm water
2. Add Shampoo of smoothing or softening
3. Hold by the clip end, comb through the hair with your fingers
4. Rinse thoroughly in soft lukewarm water after shampooing
5. Dry naturally at room temperature or blot dry with a towel
6. To avoid tangles, do not rub the hair
7. Conditioning and styling as your own hair
8. Do not blowdry / Do not brush or comb when wet
Our Clip-In Hair Extension Product
16" and 18"
Golden Caramel Blonde (#HL12/14);
Caramel Mixed Blonde(#HL10/613);
Honey Ashy Blonde(#HL18/22)
Back to Top
1. Keep the hair CLEAN. We suggest that you wash the hair at least once or twice a week with warm or cold water (Please wash the hair right after swimming, spa, exercising, etc). - When dirt accumulates, including sweat, hair tangles!!!
2. Before washing the hair, spray mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair thoroughly. Remove all the tangles in your hair before shampooing. Wash your Hair in a downwards motion, do not mix your hair together, do not wash your hair upsides down and do not lather your hair in a circular motions. Squeeze the conditioner with shampoo from top to bottom. Then rinse it out with clean cool water while brushing the hair. Put extra conditioner and comb/brush or finger - comb the hair while the conditioner is on and rinse it with clean water again.
- Only use oil-free hair-products.
- Only use alcohol free hairspray.
3. Make sure you brush/comb the hair after each wash daily. When brushing the hair, please start from the bottom and work up little by little to the top, holding the weft with the other hand to keep it from shedding. DO NOT comb your hair upside- down.
4. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent the hair from chlorine, which may cause the hair to tangle. Also, when going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel or in a braid. Do not use hot tubs or sauna's as this can break down the bonds and cause hair to dry and frizz.
5. Make a couple of big braids when going to sleep, swim, or exercise (Please untangle the hair before making the braids). Please NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure your hair is completely dried before going to bed.
6. To keep hair from dryness, please dilute the conditioner (15% - 20%) with water (80% - 85%) and use it as a hair leave -in condition daily before you comb or brush the hair. Use light hair oil on wet hair on a daily basis if you have a weave but, NEVER USE OIL OR SILICONE PRODUCTS IF YOU HAVE GLUE BASED FUSION EXTENSIONS. Doing so will break down the bonds and cause your extensions to slip. (FRIZZ EAZE should Never be used)
7. It would be advisable NOT TO TINT, COLOR, PERM or any other extra process to the hair because it is already processed hair. Please be extra careful especially with blondes and light colors.
8. Even though some products are real hair because they are not root based they do not receive the same oils and nutrients as your own hair. Because of this the more heat you use on your hair the shorter the hair extensions will last. If you must use heat on your hair uses a low setting and apply a leave in conditioner to protect your hair.
9. For wavy or curly hair, we recommend that you wet the hair every morning with the conditioner mixed with water (step #6). To prevent the hair from dryness, use braid sheen, moisturizing lotion, hair oil, etc. AGAIN ONLY IF YOU HAVE A WEAVE NOT FUSION. Use a brush to free your loose hair and use your fingertips to prevent your hair extension from tangling. To prevent your hair extensions from breaking, please be gentle when you're wearing them.
Back to Top
1. For human hair extensions you may blow dry, use a heated curling iron or flat iron. You may safely assume that whatever is good for your natural hair is also good for your extensions. If you use styling and finishing products, be sure that you use those with low alcohol content as products containing high levels of alcohol may damage your extensions.
2. Hair lengthening requires good care. Long hair requires more care than short hair.
3. Use only products specially developed to care for your extensions. These hair care products have been tested thoroughly on your extensions. If you would like textensions it is important that your own hair is strong enough to carry the extra weight of the extensions. A thorough consultation will ensure success with your new look.
4. Tie up hair at night to prevent it from becoming tangled.
5. Make an appointment to check extensions within 10-14 days! You may expect that some extensions have fallen out. This can happen if the extensions where not properly attached or if the client was not careful enough while styling and caring for them.
6. We can remove extensions that make the client feel uncomfortable and attach new ones if so desired.
7. Do not needlessly fiddle with the attachments. Pulling, twisting and other needless fiddling may damage the attachments to your hair.
8. Check the extensions carefully. Poor care may cause the extensions to become stuck to each other. Hairs lost as a result of natural hair loss are attached to the extensions and may get entangled with hair of other extensions. The extensions can be detangled easily, if at time they become stuck to one another you can make a slight vertical cut between them and separate them. However, we do recommend that you make an appointment with you designer if you need to separate some of your extensions.
9. If the clients own hair is in pool condition, the hair may become tangled or knotty. We must insist the client use only the hair care products recommended by us. Rines ahir thoroughtly if styling products are used and brush hair with an extension brush only, it is not recommended that you use a comb as individual extensions may become caught and therefore unattached from your natural hair. Take great care in maintaining your extensions!
Back to Top
Add beautiful highlights with natural or dramatic accent colors instantly and without commitment. Fast and easy, clip-on hair extensions are perfect for every day or any special occasion.
We start with the world's finest 100% natural hair and infuse it with permanent moisture treatments for a long-lasting soft, silky feel. Clip-ons are non-damaging, easy to use and can be texturized with curling ironts, hot rollers, crimpers and more. Cleanse and style as if they were your own hair. With proper care, they will not tangle, mat or dry out.
- 1. Remove clips from your hair before cleansing.
- 2. Brush gently to remove any tangles.
- 3. Shampoo at least once a week with PH balanced shampoo.
- 4. Dilute one ounce of shampoo in a bowl with 16 oz. of warm water.
- 5. Sponge the shampoo onto the hair. Do not massage.
- 6. Rinse thoroughly.
- 7. Do not wash daily. Overly aggressive washing can lead to color loss.
- 8. Apply diluted conditioner and comb through using a wide-toothed comb. Start at the ends and gently work toward the clip to detangle.
- 9. Rinse thoroughly.
- 10. Leave to dry naturally on a towel.
- 11. Finish with medium-heat curling or flat iron to desired texture.
- Clip in the hair extensions as desired.
- Brush or comb gently to style.
- Finish with medium-heat curling or flat iron as needed
- Remove hair extensions before going to bed
Care of Your Clip-on Extensions
- Do not swim, shower or use a sauna while wearing your clip-on extensions.
- Do not sleep while wearing your clip-in extensions.
- Braid your hair into one loose, large braid at the nape of the neck (if possible) in case of adverse weather conditions. Extreme heat, high winds and rain may cause stress on your extensions if they are not braided.
- Do not use oil-based products.
Back to Top
- Recommend lukewarm water.
- Use shampoo and conditioner, and swish gently.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the hair with towel, but do not rush or twist.
- Set and dry naturally.
- Brush into desired sytle.